Workforce effectiveness is a key performance indicator that measures the utilisation, performance, and wellbeing of the workforce.
Collagis believe developing thriving individuals and teams is the best way to optimise workforce effectiveness.
Our approach is summarised by “The Collagis Diamond Principle” and focuses on optimising 5 key elements which underpin effective workforces.
The 5 key elements:
1. Engaged: Are our teams inspired by the vision, and motivated to act?
2. Energised: Can our people sustain the energy they need for high performance? Are they resilient? Thriving?
3. Efficient: Do our ways of working create the environment for maximum productivity?
4. Enabled: Do our processes, tools and capability support our teams to embed change and achieve goals?
5. Empowered: Is my organisation’s structure and programs well defined, adequately resourced and well-managed to deliver to the business objective?
Utilising this framework, Collagis seeks to deliver customised programs to improve workforce effectiveness. We'd love to share with you how we can help you to improve workforce effectiveness in your organisation.
LET'S STAY CONNECTED
Subscribe today for thought leadership, events,
news and offers from Collagis
COLLAGIS PTY LTD
Level 9, Nishi
2 Phillip Law St
NewActon ACT 2601
PO Box 40
Tel: +61 2 6243 3635