The Building Resilience Workshop is delivered to the managers and team leaders.
The workshop is delivered in both 1/2 day and full day modules.
How Collagis can help your organisation?
Our flagship experience takes participants through a series of interactive learning activities to arrive at a new energy, clarity and purpose that is the cornerstone of peak performance.
What is Workplace ReSILIENCE?
Workplace resilience can be defined as the ability to bounce back from setbacks, adapt appropriately to change and keep going in the face of adversity.
What are some OF THE BENEFITS OF BUILDING RESILIENCE IN YOUR WORKPLACE?
- Improved optimism – resilience contributes to improved self-esteem with a greater sense of control and confidence that they will be able to adapt and deal with work related challenges and stresses. Being resilient and knowing you have the skills to overcome adversity can give you a greater sense of optimism.
- Improved attitude and ability to adapt – a core aspect of resilience is the ability to adapt as a key skill. Resilience can help employees to remain motivated and confident to handle changes. Often resilience helps an employee recognise a challenge coming and to embrace the situation with confidence rather than feeling daunted and defeated.
- Reduced absenteeism – resilience enables an employee to have more efficient and effective ways to manage their workload rather than becoming overwhelmed and pressured; effecting their health, that can lead to absenteeism.
- Improved communication – a resilient person is often more confident and assured that can help with communication.
- Reduced stress – a stressed environment can have a negative impact on your work performance. Resilience can help you stay calm and work more efficiently when under prolonged stress
- Improved mental health – resilience and wellbeing in the workplace are closely linked and fosters an employee’s overall health
- Increased engagement – raising resilience contributes to a greater sense of control, job satisfaction and work happiness that will result in increased engagement
- Improved collegial support - resilience enhances self confidence and belief and will not feel threatened to ask for help and support when you need it. Support towards colleagues is also seen as beneficial.
Subscribe to receive our publications
Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.