Clifton Strengths Assessment & Training
About this course:
Gallup research shows that individuals progress more rapidly in their areas of strength than in their areas of weakness. Despite this discovery, people often spend more time trying to fix their shortcomings than developing their areas of strengths. All too often, individuals don't make the most of their natural talents.
Through this training, participants will gain an understanding of their unique strengths through the Gallup Clifton strengths assessment.
Participants will participate in a 1/2 day virtual Clifton Strengths Discovery Session to gain strengths-building strategies to learn how to apply their talents for greater personal and professional success.
During this course, participants will:
- Discover how to make a difference by doing more of what they naturally do best.
- Get insights into their innate talents by working with their Clifton Strengths 34 result report.
- Learn how to develop their greatest talents into strengths.
- Acquire tools and insights that will help them apply their strengths to achieve greater productivity, engagement and happiness.
- Assessment - online.
- Training 1/2 day virtual delivery (min 6 participants).
- One-to-one coaching also available.
Need support? Call us on +61 2 6243 3635 or email us.