Management consulting firm Collagis introduces an exciting new product - The Personal Efficiency Program – Giving time back during COVID-19.
Collagis, Australian based experts in workforce and organisational effectiveness, are continuing to expand their value to organisations by introducing a new product named “The Personal Efficiency Program (PEP)” to their already extensive service portfolio.
After helping many high-profile Enterprise and Government clients (Telstra, AGL, The Australian Defence force, and Commonwealth Bank to cite a few) to optimise organisational effectiveness, they understand businesses face unique challenges accentuated by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Described as “sensational” by past participants, the “Personal Efficiency Program” helps to maximise productivity of leaders and teams. The program is designed to dramatically improve performance and drive sustained productivity uplift, through increased focus on strategic initiatives, improved work habits, enhanced prioritisation and planning, and optimised use of common workplace tools like Microsoft Outlook.
The program has been delivered in 72 countries to date and has been proven to deliver productivity improvements from 20-30% across key areas, which equates to approximately two additional hours per person per day. These productivity savings are then available for businesses to put towards driving their strategic goals or as an intentional way to achieve more with less (without breaking the workforce).
The Personal Efficiency Program consists of two unique courses:
- Exec PEP – a program customised to address the specific needs of busy senior executives and their executive assistant/officer. The focus is on 1-1 coaching applying PEP principles to significantly improve efficiency and effectiveness outcomes.
- Team PEP – a four-day program delivered over 6 weeks for a small group of participants. The focus is to create the conditions to work more efficiently and effectively themselves and together with their team members. There is also a strong focus on improved efficiency in using electronic tools.
Paul Ventura, Chief Executive Officer of Collagis, said of the new product offering:
“We are excited to bring the Personal Efficiency Program to the Australian market as another tool our clients can use to improve workforce effectiveness, business outcomes and employee engagement. Past participants of the PEP program have told us this program has been a personal game-changer, helping them to find focus, improve their work life balance and increase their productive output. Their feedback gives us confidence that PEP forever changes the way people work, which is not something you can usually say about a training program”.
“In COVID-19 times, we know how hard it is to find the time you need to meet the demands of everyday work and life. We all need a little something extra right now to get through this tough time, and we see the PEP program as a practical toolkit to do just that. With hybrid and remote working now the norm, and an increased blurring of home and office lives, we need to find increasingly better ways to achieve more with less time.”
"Past participants have said they have seen improvements virtually immediately, and the ROI payback is usually realised in less than six weeks.” Ventura added.
Some example benefits for the program:
- Focus more time on business development and projects that directly relate to your strategy and business plan.
- Reduce stress levels.
- Get staff working proactively, not reactively.
- Create consistent work processes, moving away from a reliance on paper and toward greater use of technology.
- Provide staff with tools to achieve their goals and achieve better work-life balance.
- Have more clearly defined roles, expectations, and results across your organisation.
- Create an environment that enhances team performance and engagement.
Collagis helps optimise workforce and organisational effectiveness by delivering a holistic range of service and experience offerings to drive sustainable and effective transformational change. Services include strategic business advice, engagement and workforce optimisation, program and change, capability, and resourcing. The Collagis philosophy seeks to empower, engage, and energise individuals and teams to operate at peak performance. Collagis believes that developing thriving individuals is the best way to create effective workforces and organisations.
For more information, visit collagis.com.au or call us directly on +61 2 6243 3635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more -->